4 6-ounce skinless mahi mahi fillets (about ¾ inch thick)
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
½ head cauliflower, fluorets cut into ½ inch pieces
¼ cup sliced almonds
¼ cup golden raisins
¼ teaspoon ground coriander
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Lemon or lime wedges, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the fish until golden brown on one side, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, cooked-side up, and roast in the oven until just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
4. While fish is cooking, melt the remaining 3 Tbsp butter in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring, until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
5. Add the almonds, raisins, coriander, ¼ teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; cook until the almonds are golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
6. Divide the fish among plates and serve with the cauliflower and lemon wedges.
Inspired by: Food Network