4 lb. pork shoulder
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. onion powder
1 Tbsp. chili powder
1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
1 cup chicken broth
- Place the seasonings in a small bowl and mix well to make the spice rub.
- Massage the spice rub all over the meat.
- Place the pork into the slow cooker and pour in the chicken broth.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the pork from the crockpot and place it on a cutting board.
- Shred with two forks or tongs and serve. Serve over cauliflower rice or veggies and enjoy!
Inspired by: https://realsimplegood.com/crock-pot-pulled-pork/